My Favorite Amazon Prime Purchases
We all love Amazon Prime, right? It's convenient, prices are lower, and I can get pretty much anything I want/need within two days AND I don't have to pay for shipping.
Could life be more convenient?
Part of me hates the fact that there are industry tycoons who are taking over and offering every single item I will ever need. But, I think the thing that I actually hate is the fact that I actually love it.
I love having Amazon Prime. I love the lower prices. I love the convenience. I love the free two-day shipping.
But before I get sidetracked and write this blog post about large corporations and how it affects the small business world, let's talk about my favorite items to purchase on our beloved Amazon Prime.
I thought I would break it down into different categoies, so feel free to jump to the categories that interest you the most. Since, I am sure this is the most riveting blog post you've read in 5 years.
- These wipes! They are better for the environment and you. So, win win!
- No one likes to go to the store to buy these. Have them shipped to your door instead.
- My favorite hand soap.
- We have wood floors in our entire house. I use way too many of these and they are cheaper on Amazon.
- We love using these for all sorts of storage and pickling.
- These pens.
- I am a paper and pen girl through and through.
- So much cheaper and more convenient to get this on Amazon.
- I bought these to protect my baby blues and I LOVE them.
- I buy all my boxes for packaging.
- This bubble wrap.
- The best packaging tape!
- Camera stuff like this. And this.
- This stuff is great in smoothies!
- I buy this to make magnesium oil spray for sore muscles.
- These bars.
- Have you tried Amazon Pantry?
- This dress! (So many colors and patterns!)
- I love these.
- I always get my running pants here.
- Easy gifts for grandparents.
- This watch. I have it and love it!
- All the things for the hospital bag: 1, 2, 3, 4
- THE hospital bag
- The BEST carrier.
- A wonderful bassinet (it swivels!)
- The cutest blanket EVER.
- My favorite books: 1, 2, 3.
- Love this shelf for our newly renovated bathroom!
- This rug.
- If you have a black thumb, then these are for you.
- I just read this one and it's a perfect beach read.
- I think ALL people need to read this book.
- I read this everyday and I love it so, so much.
- All women should read this.
- I know I should do more research about makeup, but I love this foundation.
- And this face wash.
- I want these more than anything.
Some of the items listed above are wish-list items, but for the most part these are items that I personally own and can vouch for. Want the ULTRA-EXCITING news? Prime Day starts tonight! It lasts for 30 hours: July 10th at 9pm EST until 3am EST on July 12th. There are crazy sales and discounted prices, so you're gonna want to talk advantage of that! I suggest all the items above, but there are bound to be SO MUCH MORE.
What's the craziest thing you've bought on Amazon?
*this post includes affiliate links. The price does not change for you, it just might give a tiny percentage to support Rachel Allene.